An optimum technology stack with a proven business case and solid roadmap was delivered, laying the foundation for a growth-oriented, data-driven marketing operating model.
Changing customer behaviors, new business needs, increasing competition and strict regulations are pushing for a data-driven marketing.
Banks need to use data effectively to acquire new customers and serve their customers with relevant and engaging experiences. However, complex data governance, multiple systems working in silos and dispersed marketing tools make this impossible. To make things even more complicated, global and local regulations governing how companies are required to handle data are evolving quickly and need to be addressed to create a sustainable Marketing Technologies stack..
Strategy & Solution
As DefineX, we approach to Marketing Technologies landscape from a wider perspective.
The need for data-driven marketing and increased variety of tools in the market makes Marketing Technologies landscape more complicated. Different marketing and advertising platforms are adding new features continuously and becoming competitors. Data transfer among systems and the need for integration are inflated. Therefore, a comprehensive approach, from customer attraction to interaction and conversion to measurement, is required to design and execute digital marketing efficiently.
• Evaluate Potential Solutions: Identification of potential vendors, evaluation based on functional/ technical/ regulatory requirements
• Design Target MarTech Stack: Definition of target MarTech stack, identification of gaps and creation of backlog, simulation of use cases on selected products
• Develop a Roadmap: Preparation of business case and execution roadmap
Results & Transformation
We measure our work by the immediate and potential impact it creates for our clients.
By putting business value first and understanding the challenges and dynamics within the organization, we were able to deliver an optimum technology stack with a proven business case and solid yet aggressive roadmap.
These efforts lay the foundation for a growth-oriented, data-driven marketing operating model that resulted in:
• Unified customer profiling with real time data collection by synchronizing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data,
• Enhanced targeting of campaigns by using programmatic display advertising,
• Ability to reach look-a-like audiences based on existing customer profiles,
• Improved customer interactions with real time communications to right segment at the right time,
• Increased conversion rates with retargeting scenarios,
• Empowered marketers with easy-to-use platforms for segmentation, real-time decisioning, and activation.